Star II
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Dear Asus team , Very poor response for security update I am so many phone all are provide time to update but Asus not provide software update time to time Thanks & Regards Samrez
12 REPLIES 12

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ansari.samrez177, We are sorry to hear about this unpleasant experience. Could you tell us your firmware version and security patch version? Thanks for your help.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
adityapruthi2001 posted on 2019/7/11 18:17 Yes, its 11 now and still no "JUNE" patch update. Well there's even no point in discussing about the ...
Hi adityapruthi2001, Sorry, we're afraid we are unable to confirm the date of the next firmware update. You are welcome to stay tuned with us on ZenTalk or our ASUS website for the latest release notice. https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5Z-ZS620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/ http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39 Thanks for your understanding.

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
That's my last Asus phone as well. I'm beated. It's beatiful, the camera is awesome... but that's all. No fix for big issues, no improvements to extend/stability in wifi and mobile data, no new features. I'm not angry, I'm just tired.

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
That's my last Asus phone as well. I'm beated. It's beatiful, the camera is awesome... but that's all. No fix for big issues, no improvements to extend/stability in wifi and mobile data, no new features. I'm not angry, I'm just tired.

Willian_Rodrigu
Star III
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/14 20:55 Hi adityapruthi2001, Sorry, we're afraid we are unable to confirm the date of the next firmware u ...
It's so sad to read that. We think we're alone. We talk with the suport and report bugs but nothing happens after that. That isn't cool.