APP Name:
Screenshot:

4 REPLIES 4

I too have the same problem is there any solution

Having problem in Asus Zenfone 5z

graviton786
Star I
aashik23121999 posted on 2019/7/15 10:17 Having problem in Asus Zenfone 5z
Do not buy zenfone 5z its wastage of money. It's display quality is inferior in comparison to a 10000 rupees phone.Apart from Snapdragon 845 nothing is good in this phone. If you have money to waste then go for this phone otherwise if you want bang for your bucks then go for oneplus phones. The after sales services of Asus really terrible no solution for the problem and inferior phone. Really disappointed ☹️ with this. Never going to buy any Asus product. Worst purchase of my life. Save your hard earned money.

Rohitkm
Star II
Last edited by rohitkm92 on 2019/7/17 14:28
graviton786 posted on 2019/7/17 07:36 Do not buy zenfone 5z its wastage of money. It's display quality is inferior in comparison to a 10 ...
Hey buddy Zenfone 5z phone is having on of the best IPS LCD display that's super IPS plus display which you find in HTC flagships as well as some old iPhones also. Display is really great. Also the display supports HDR 10. See some HDR videos in YouTube and you will only find the difference. There are very less smartphones which support HDR 10 display. Everyone is praising for it's display.