This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't record video when headset is plugged in.

Jaye
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: 102 version
Frequency of Occurrence: Always since i updated to pie
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera

Having error when recording video when headphone or external.mic is plugged in but everything is working well without headset. I already clear cache and cookies and do a master reset on my device. All other users also experienced this bug.
12 REPLIES 12

Ferdy_42
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/7/9 15:56 Hello kingghaffar76, Good day,
Hi Emilee_ASUS, You need to replicate this issue by doing this step. 1. plug your earphone before open camera app 2. open the camera app 3. start recording. It will show the message "Cannot Record Video". and it will not show error if you plug your earphone when you are in the camera app. Thank you

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/7/12 13:47
Ferdy Sopian posted on 2019/7/11 13:29 Hi Emilee_ASUS, You need to replicate this issue by doing this step.
Hi Ferdy Sopian, Thank you for your information. Does this problem appear after restoring the camera settings to default? Were you using any app to listen to media when you opened the camera to record at the same time? Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂

kingghaffar76
Star III
Last edited by kingghaffar76 on 2019/7/15 13:22
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/7/9 14:56 Hello kingghaffar76, Good day,
I have the Screenshot.... My version 102 .. camera 4.2.11.14 ... I save to sd card, but even if not still cant. I hope Asus can fix this immediately.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kingghaffar76 posted on 2019/7/15 14:20 I have the Screenshot.... My version 102 .. camera 4.2.11.14 ... I save to sd card, but even if no ...
Hi kingghaffar76, Thanks for your information. Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/7/25 09:15 Hi all, Could you tell us does this problem happen every time? Could you check if this could improve the problem? --> When this problem appears, please try clearing other apps in recent app list, wait for a moment for the apps to be cleared, and then check if you can record normally. Thank you 🙂