l1ghtting23
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0 pie
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
Rooted: No
APP Name: Contacts

After the call ends, sometimes screen gets landscape mode automatically and doesn't get back to normal position.. without screen lock or tap home key. What's happening?:(
6 REPLIES 6

l1ghtting23
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/12 12:10 Hi l1ghting23, Is auto-rotate enabled when this problem appears?
Hello! So.. 1) Is auto-rotate enabled when this problem appears? In quick stettings, Yes 2)Does this only happen on the preloaded calling app or other third party apps as well? I use only preloaded app for calling, it`s version 4.5.4.26_190416 3)Kindly provide your firmware version as well. WW_ZS620KL_90.11.162.72_20190531 4)Before you call, was your phone in landscape mode? No, it was vertical position. 5)About how long was the call? 3-5 min 6)When this happens, is it unable to get back to portrait mode at all? it cant get back even after several seconds. 7)Do you mean you have to get back to normal position only when you press the screen lock key or tap home key? yes, it is. When i hide, and show it again. Thx!!

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
l1ghting23 posted on 2019/7/14 01:58 Hello! So.. 1) Is auto-rotate enabled when this problem appears? In quick stettings, Yes
Hi l1ghting23, Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂