l1ghtting23
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0 pie
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
Rooted: No
APP Name: Contacts

After the call ends, sometimes screen gets landscape mode automatically and doesn't get back to normal position.. without screen lock or tap home key. What's happening?:(
6 REPLIES 6

DriesSch
Star I
I have the same issue. The problem disappeared after an update a while ago. But it seems to be back...

ozgur_105
Star III
Rotation sensor has always been problematic. They could not solve it, i think.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi l1ghting23, Is auto-rotate enabled when this problem appears? Does this only happen on the preloaded calling app or other third party apps as well? Please provide us your contacts app version. Kindly provide your firmware version as well. (Settings > System > About Phone > Software information) Before you call, was your phone in landscape mode? About how long was the call? When this happens, is it unable to get back to portrait mode at all? Or how long does it take to get back? without screen lock or tap home key. --> Do you mean you have to get back to normal position only when you press the screen lock key or tap home key? Thanks for your help 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
DriesSch posted on 2019/7/11 13:51 I have the same issue. The problem disappeared after an update a while ago. But it seems to be back. ...
Hi DriesSch & ozgur.105 Kindly provide your firmware version as well. (Settings > System > About Phone > Software information) We would like to make sure whether this problem appears when using any specific apps or during any specific actions on the phone. If there is a specific app, please tell us the app version as well. Is auto-rotate enabled when this problem appears? About how long was the phone in landscape mode before you tried to rotate it back to portrait mode? When this happens, is it unable to get back to portrait mode at all? Or how long does it take to get back? Thank you 🙂