perdomatteus
Star II
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: UL-ASUS_Z01KD_1-WW-16.0620.1905.10-user
Frequency of Occurrence: ever
Rooted: Yes
APP Name:

After the last update for android 9, I formatted my device and it just does not format, it restarts. I downloaded the system on the asus site I put it in the internal memory I went in update I had to check to reinstall the system and nothing happens, I turned off the device I called in bootloader mode and to my surprise it does not access the boot mode, it normally connects it only access mode "CSC Fastboot" already tried in all ways enter the boot mode and nothing happens, in short, I can not format my device and I can not install the system through bootloader After android 9 it is as if he did not have the bootloader.
3 REPLIES 3

perdomatteus
Star II
To complement, I do not have any type of custom recovery, I use the original and already tried to get the file "boot.img" from the original image of the asus and install anyway I can not enter the botloader, I saw in the Release of android P it would not be updated everything leads me to believe that this build android P zenfone 4 has no recovery, so it does not receive updates

rustem_reg
Star I
what's wrong? why the rest of the devices is and here otherwise? I don't think that's true.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/7/17 14:49 Hi SoulmasterxX, Could you specify what did you install from our ASUS website? Are you trying to hard reset your device? If yes, you may check the link below: [Zenfone] How to do hardware reset on your phone? | Official Support | ASUS Global Do you have an error screenshot or a short video of the problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us Thanks for your help 🙂