rita_tersilla
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Build: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1905.053-20190513
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Outlook and Airbnb

Dear,I don't receive the notifications from Outlook app and Airbnb app, never. A few days ago the phone crashed, I reset it but by that time I no longer received notifications for these two apps. The others app work fine. Android 9 Buind version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1905.053-20190513 Outlook app version: 3.0.76 Airbnb app version: 19.23 The notifications setup for these two app are enableb and the battery optimization is disabled. Someone can help me to resolve this issue ? Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
rita.tersilla posted on 2019/7/3 21:05 Unfortunately I still have the problem, no push notification from Outlook and Airbnb. However the v ...
Hi rita.tersilla, Thanks for your reply. Could you show us screenshots of the notification settings in App info and in the app? Tap and hold Outlook app > app info > notifications. In Outlook app > Settings > Notifications > Notifications. For Airbnb as well. Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂

rita_tersilla
Star I
HI Jei_Asus. sorry for my big delay about reply. In attach the screenshots as requested.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/7/9 16:32
rita.tersilla posted on 2019/7/9 03:31 HI Jei_Asus. sorry for my big delay about reply.
Hi rita.tersilla, Did you occur the problem in every apps? Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you.I would appreciate your reply. Thank you 🙂

rita_tersilla
Star I
HI Selena_ASUS, not in every app, only on Outlook and Airbnb. Thanks Rita