fleodanj
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest firmware
Frequency of Occurrence: every time I use both
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello ! So when I bought the ROG phone I thought why not get a Wireless ROG Headset to match with it and so I did get a ROG STRIX Fusion 700 on amazon. The problem is that whenever I pair them up sometimes the sound just turns off completely and so I can't listen to music, take calls or go on netflix... It seems that it happens when the mobile network has some fluctuations (like going from 4G+ to 4G or else ) and I could understand it with calls but with music that is saved on the phone not really or even games that doesn't need for me to use mobile Data, still no sound ... I tested it at all stages of battery charge on the phone and Headset but nothing changes at all.... I go to work in about an hour and a half, 15minutes walking to the train station = no sound at all, waiting for the train ? still no sound. I get some sound after 10 minutes in the train and it goes back off as soon as I get into the subway/underground... The funny part ? both devices are bluetooth paired and less than 1 meter away from one another....
12 REPLIES 12

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
fleodanj posted on 2019/7/4 03:29 have no means of sharing any video at the moment but no sound from the helmet with bluetooth still c ...
Hi fleodanj, Thanks for your reply. I will update this information to the relevant team as well. 🙂

fleodanj
Star I
I confirm it didn't solve the problem, as soon as Ieft my appartment the sound was gone

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
fleodanj posted on 2019/7/5 01:17 I confirm it didn't solve the problem, as soon as Ieft my appartment the sound was gone
Hi fleodanj, Thanks for clarifying that. The relevant team is looking into the problem now. If there is any news we will notify you immediately.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
fleodanj posted on 2019/7/5 01:17 I confirm it didn't solve the problem, as soon as Ieft my appartment the sound was gone
Hi fleodanj, Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂

wai_hon_leong
Star I
Asus phones always seem to have a problem with Bluetooth which no other phones have. I suspect it is due to their crappy firmware. The admins will PM you, ask for a bunch of useless information, ask for videos of the problem, but it will not get resolved. In my case, they even said it was my car's fault and I should change my car. I changed my phone instead and never had the problem again.