This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't record video when headset is plugged in.

Jaye
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: 102 version
Frequency of Occurrence: Always since i updated to pie
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera

Having error when recording video when headphone or external.mic is plugged in but everything is working well without headset. I already clear cache and cookies and do a master reset on my device. All other users also experienced this bug.
12 REPLIES 12

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello jayesanjuan, Good day. Is there any error message pop up when you encounter this problem? Does this problem appear under safe mode? In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode I've checked this matter as below conditions but I can not find out this problem on the latest version. (1.) 102 version (2.) Camera version: 4.2.11.4 (3.) System language: English (4.) Earpiece shipped with ZE620KL. I would suggest you can try to use the stock Earpiece for a check. Thank you. 🙂

kingghaffar76
Star III
I cant too.... I used stock earphone from box but the error massage still pop up... 

lehoaduyloc97
Star I
kingghaffar76 posted on 2019/7/5 20:05 I cant too.... I used stock earphone from box but the error massage still pop up... 
Mic error when using gaming headphones or being out of text to start google assistant does not understand the reason

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/7/9 16:01 Hello kingghaffar76, Good day, Could you help me to check the firmware has updated to WW-16.0615.1905.102? Camera version: 4.2.11.4? If yes, Could you tell me where do you save your videos? ( e.g internal storage or SD card) Please also show me your system language settings. I've texted you by PM, please kindly check it out. Thank you.