JoaoDuarte360
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW.16.2017.195.053
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name: System

Last edited by joaoduarte360 on 2019/6/25 13:13 my Zenfone Max Pro M1 had a bug now at that time that disappeared the navigation bar and the buttons also please Asus, fix this in the security patch. Pie has a lot of problems !!!!
8 REPLIES 8

tarakamanjunath
Star II
Same for me it get stuck l have force stop quick step or restart and another bug if we swipe faster in swipe up gesture for menu on top app icons multiple copies will appear

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
joaoduarte360 posted on 2019/6/26 21:48 this happened when I opened the multitasking of the cell phone and the multitasking and home buttons ...
Hi joaoduarte360, Thanks for your reply. Does it happen on any specific apps? Could you kindly show us a short video of the problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Hi maiko.bandeira, Does it happen on any specific apps or after any specific actions? Could you kindly show us a short video of the problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

JoaoDuarte360
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/2 01:02 Hi joaoduarte360, Thanks for your reply.
Excuse me Jei but this problem, there's no way to make it happen at least I can not. With me it happened 2x the same day while I was using the cell phone

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
joaoduarte360 posted on 2019/7/4 08:16 Excuse me Jei but this problem, there's no way to make it happen at least I can not. With me it ha ...
Hi joaoduarte360 Sorry for our late reply.e do apologize for the poor experience and we'll do our best to assist. We've sent your private message. I would appreciate your reply. Thank you:)