Muttakin
Star II
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.2017.1905.65
Frequency of Occurrence: From the first day
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera app

Max pro m2 released last year November/ December but still there's no improvement in their camera app even they didn't even add essential features like slow mo or time lapse. Because of that I have to use Google camera. Why asus team can't give any priority on this. Do what is essential.
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello muttakinbiswas, Good day. Could you please upload your original photos to a cloud and send me your share link for our reference? (e.g. Google drive or Asus Webstorage) Please also describe more about this matter on photos and tell me your camera settings as well as your screenshots. Thank you.

Muttakin
Star II
Just capture a portrait shot in a room with normal room light you'll see. See that later at least give some features first like slow mo, time lapse.  :curse:

fordxtreme01
Star I
Camera is indeed lacking. Auto works well only with proper lighting but in places with less light sources, I need to set the cam in Sport mode to get better result. Aside from slow mo and time laps, wish we could get 60fps video mode too!

Muttakin
Star II
FordLynx posted on 2019/7/5 04:27 Camera is indeed lacking. Auto works well only with proper lighting but in places with less light so ...
Agreed. I hope asus understand the great lacking in camera app of max pro series.