dianansoares
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201906/24/200704dicvk5ses5r5e5i7.jpg

When the phone is on silent mode, I don't get any vibration notifications. There's also deleted options in the notifications settings.
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/6/25 10:38 Hi dianansoares, When the phone is on silent mode, there won't be vibration but there will be notifications. When the screen is off, you should be able to see the LED blink light when there is a new message. When the screen is on, the notification should appear from the above. There should be a notification dot beside the app icon. There's also deleted options in the notifications settings. --> Have you adjusted any settings to the messages app or the system? Is your firmware version WW-15.1630.1903.89? Kindly provide your messages app version. Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you. We will check with the relevant teams about this. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi dianansoares, We would like to understand whether this message is still appearing? If yes, please kindly provide your messages app version. Thank you 🙂