jlqsjunior
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android Pie beta
Frequency of Occurrence: Now
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi, I'm in the beta of android pie and as I do with other smartphones in the xda forum, I share the bugs I've found so far: - Unstable audio system when I connect the headset and switch on the equalizer the audio disappears and on some youtube videos by the browser for example - splendid app in system settings does not work color modes - in some rare cases the screen is larger screen ratio having a slight lower section of the screen - wifi network a little unstable oscillating much in speed compared to other smartphones and the previous android system oreo, tested on the same network wifi
2 REPLIES 2

nvhoang191
Star I
I agree with all bugs you found. I encounter the same ones.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi jlqsjunior, - Unstable audio system when I connect the headset and switch on the equalizer the audio disappears and on some youtube videos by the browser for example --> Could you tell us how the audio disappears step by step? Does it happen after you plug in the earphones? Which app were you using to play music? - splendid app in system settings does not work color modes --> We have checked with the relevant team about this, and we will provide you the information once we receive any news on this. - in some rare cases the screen is larger screen ratio having a slight lower section of the screen --> Could you kindly provide us with the information of which app or what specific actions cause this? Could you show us a screenshot of the problem? - wifi network a little unstable oscillating much in speed compared to other smartphones and the previous android system oreo, tested on the same network wifi --> Please try resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth) Could you tell me the brand and model of the WiFi router that has this problem? Have you tried connecting to a different router? Do other phones connected to this same WiFi have the same problem at the same time? Please show us a screenshot of your WiFi information. (Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > tap on the WiFi already connected to access Network info) Kindly help us with the above questions. Thank you 🙂