Maigeru
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: NGI77B.WW_Phone-14.0400.1905.067-20190505
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
Rooted: No
APP Name: YouTube facebook and mobile legends

Having issues with the screen adjusting whenever I scroll facebook, YouTube And play games Such as mobile legends Its adapting brightness on its own
9 REPLIES 9

Maigeru
Star I
I tried safe mode  Its the same thing be I newly got this phone 

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/6/20 10:13 Hi maigeruelgumi Thanks for your kindly reply. Could you tell me does this appears when you turn on auto brightness or turn it off in the quick settings? (Please kindly refer below screenshot.) Could you please show me a short video of this matter? Please upload your video to a cloud and paste us your link. (e.g. Google drive or Asus webstorage) In which scenario do you encounter this problem? (e.g. darkness environment) Thank you.

Maigeru
Star I
I just to lock My screen brightness! ,it keeps on adjusting !!

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/6/21 11:19 Hi maigeruelgumi, Good day. I've checked your video and don't find the backlight automatically change itself. And I've also tested this matter still can not duplicate this matter if I disable the auto-brightness. Could you kindly help us to perform logtool on your phone and provide us more detailed information about this issue? Thank you.