Did you mean: 

Can't share game genie screen records

Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: 5.1.1.40_190419
Frequency of Occurrence: allways
Rooted: No
APP Name: Asus Game Genie

If i try to share screen records with whatsapp i get an error an i should to try again.. But this error is allways comming again
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi kevin.wilhelm1993, We would suggest you reinstall WhatsApp and try again. If the problem is still appearing, please tell us whether these screen record videos are recorded by Game Genie. Does it appear in specific games or every game? Could you provide us your WhatsApp version information? Kindly provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Could you show us a screenshot of this error message? How large is the file size and how long is the time of the video? Thank you 🙂

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
The issue is with the gallery app you see that the video won't load but i've you cut a second of it in the gallery app it should fix it.

I reinstalled WhatsApp and i got the same error I tried to cut the Video.. Thanks it works 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kevin.wilhelm1993 posted on 2019/6/29 20:31 I reinstalled WhatsApp and i got the same error I tried to cut the Video.. Thanks it works
Hi kevin.wilhelm1993, Sorry, could you kindly help us confirm if the problem has been solved? We do not quite understand the error here. Could you show us a short video of the problem, if there is anything we can do for this problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂