bugadenis
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZC554KL_15.2016.1812.505
Frequency of Occurrence: always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Asus PixelMaster

Hello. English is not my first language. My phone have dual-lens camera, which fixes me to only standard app PixelMaster, because only it can switch between them. So, when we have wide-lens action camera, in general we want to shoot long videos. That is not possible even with exFAT SDXC 256GB. Record just stops around 4GB. This is terrible, when you set phone on stabilizer and record some 2-3 hours conversation. We want to press button and record. Just it. There is no real point to that limit in such situation. At minimum, there is need for some option "start new file". And once again, 5000mAh battery, 256GB memory, wide lens action camera and ... one file ~26 minutes. So disbalanced ... Second problem with manual focus in pro mode. Set it too fast to infinity - and it flips back (some overflow?) to middle. And third is audio quality 96kbps is simply terrible "blu wu yoo" sounds like from bottom of the universe. Can i recommend to increase it ? Seriously, smartphone is not just device for kids.
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
HI bugadenis, The video recording has been adjusted to be recorded from the earphone microphones in the latest firmware version WW-15.2016.1905.514. We would suggest you update to this version and check again. Thank you 🙂