Maigeru
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: NGI77B.WW_Phone-14.0400.1905.067-20190505
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
Rooted: No
APP Name: YouTube facebook and mobile legends

Having issues with the screen adjusting whenever I scroll facebook, YouTube And play games Such as mobile legends Its adapting brightness on its own
9 REPLIES 9

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi maigeruelgumi, Good day. Have you rooted your device? Have you covered the proximity sensor accidentally when you encounter this problem? Could you help me to turn off the adaptive brightness for a check? Please also check this matter under safe mode. In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode Thank you.

Maigeru
Star I
Never rooted the phone I already update the system  Its the latest up to date  But still having issue  How to turn off  adaptive brightness On zen phone 5q

Maigeru
Star I
It automatically adjust whenever there's a white color on my screen  Then it dims whenever I scroll down I've seen post with people having this issue with 5q as well  Specially mobile legends and pubg 

Maigeru
Star I
I also tried game genie and it doesn't give me an option to Lock Screen brightness  This is a serious issue it causes headaches