loryrockq
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Asking some infos on a couple of BSODs
Model: UX331UN EG016T
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
Reset OS: No

Hi there, first post on this forum. I have a ZenBook UX331UN EG016T which I bought a year ago now and since a couple of months it started displaying some BSODs with the following codes: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I've sent the pc to repare a first time and nothing changed, this blue screens continued happening, then I temporarily solved the first error code by replacing the Intel video driver because a non correct version was running on the pc, apparently causing the problem. It ran good for a few weeks and then again the same two codes started appearing. I was asked to install the chipset driver and the Intel Management Engine Interface, but nothing was resolved. All the routine procedures, such as reinstalling OS, reinstalling BIOS, drivers, so on and so fourth, were executed. My question is: The pc is completely new; I bought it because it could be useful to me, speaking of its technical qualities, as a machanical engineering student, in terms of its potencial to run some simulation softwares and similars. Does this problems occur to other users of the same model?
34 REPLIES 34

i will try the solutions and tell you if something happens. thank you,

Good morning, i'm still because today the problem happens again. BSOD with VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR message: here the link for the dump file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pTDaV-vDgAgSquIg-CWNnKMDjW8_82or thanks again

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
giacomo.damiano.1988 posted on 2019/6/16 12:05 Good morning, i'm still because today the problem happens again. BSOD with VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR ...
Again BSOD caused by faulty file name :: dxgkrnl.sys i have attached good file replace with fault file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YFkCZ8ZvaaN5xqyg3aTF5tKSxF8QslWz/view?usp=sharing

Hello, how can i copy the file in the folder? because windows tells me that i haven't it! thanks

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
giacomo.damiano.1988 posted on 2019/6/19 00:04 Hello, how can i copy the file in the folder? because windows tells me that i haven't it!
just copy that file to required folder.download and instAll the following . directx 9.0c directx sdk 2010 software