Jun
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Please fix the battery optimization ... This gigantic 5000mah battery has been outlasted by others 3000 mah battery.... This is frustrating...
7 REPLIES 7

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ftabuac, Could you tell us how the battery performance problem appears? Does the battery drain quickly? If yes, during use or in sleep mode? Thank you 🙂

Jun
Star I
Before the pie update... My 100% fully charged battery max pro m1 would last me a whole day of use. This include ocaasional gaming, heavy internet use and music, now after pie update the battery would only last half day, same routine, but the biggest drop is while on game.

Jun
Star I
Before the pie update... My 100% fully charged battery max pro m1 would last me a whole day of use. This include ocaasional gaming, heavy internet use and music, now after pie update the battery would only last half day, same routine, but the biggest drop is while on game.

Jun
Star I