Did you mean: 

Sim Card 4g issue - Last Firmware

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: LAST 1905.100
Frequency of Occurrence: always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I'm having problems with the 4G signal from the VIVO operator. when the sim card is inserted in slot 2, the 4G works normally when the device is switched on, but if I switch the sim card to slot 1, the 4G does not work when the device is turned on. It is necessary to turn airplane mode on and off for 4G to work. This only happens with the VIVO operator chip. Please solve this kind of thing, that annoys me. This will surely be my last ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi cristiano.rbarbosa, Good day. Have you tried it under "safe mode"? In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode I would suggest you try to reset the network settings for a check. (settings> system >reset options> reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) If this problem still appears, please kindly let me know. Thank you.

Last edited by cristiano.rbarbosa on 2019/6/11 13:30 I tested the safe mode and reset the network settings. Same thing. With the sim card in slot 1 the 4G will only initialize if the airplane mode is switched on and off . this only happens with sim card of the operator VIVO This had not happened before.

did the factory restoration. There was no change. If the Sim card is in slot 1, it is necessary to turn the airplane mode on and off to get a signal. Humpf ....

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/6/12 16:47 Hi cristiano.rbarbosa, Good day. Have you tried to use another Sim card of different operator for a check? If this problem still appears, I would suggest you to backup phone files and bring your phone to a local service center for a further examination. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/