dzhc1195
Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version: 162.58
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted:
APP Name: System

Last edited by dzhc1195 on 2019/5/31 10:40 I was faced with the fact that on my phone often disappears transition animation. However, I did not turn it off. Asus I hope in the next update you will improve the smoothness and stability of the system !!!I can provide a video where you can see that the animation is missing.
7 REPLIES 7

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi dzhc1195, Good day. Do you mean the weather animation on the lock screen? Is your firmware currently on the latest WW-90.11.162.58? Thank you. 🙂

dzhc1195
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/5/31 12:18 Hi dzhc1195, Good day.
I mean the animation system. Animation of exiting the application, the transition between applications is not very smooth. I use the latest firmware version!

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi dzhc1195, Good day. Thanks for your kindly reply. Could you show me a short video about this matter for our reference? Please save your video to a Cloud and paste me your link. (e.g. Google drive & Asus Webstorage) Do you set up any settings in the developer options? If yes. Please show me the screenshot of your setup. Thank you.

dzhc1195
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/6/4 12:38 Hi dzhc1195, Good day.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ioF2PVyQjRH84X4YEYBmESASewu7s7I6/view?usp=drivesdk