azizthaheem27
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS600KL_15.1630.1903.89_0
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello sir, I recieved my phone yesterday for some reasons i cant play pubg mobile on HDR or HD graphics even in lowest settings its lag i reinstalled pubg 3 times with clearing data and my network is totally fine because i tried pubg on my iphone x which is working fine on same network plz fix this because i bought this only for pubg and i also tried asphalt 9 which is working great.
18 REPLIES 18

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Thank you for bringing this up. I had the same problem. I have even get the game was better on one plus 6t. Game lags a lot even in the lowest settings as possible. Those who say they don't have issues, they haven't played the game on a different phone or they do not know what the game is about. iPhone 8 plus has better fps than this phone. I wish we had never bought this phone. You will have to live with it now. Switch to one plus 7 pro like I did. 

azizthaheem27
Star I
Can you guys plz tell me whom I contact now?

azizthaheem27
Star I
I think they did something wrong with this new firmware because I saw many many YouTube videos before buying this phone they are playing on hdr with no lag but I realised it now that those all videos are old.

azizthaheem27
Star I
rakshith.2302 posted on 2019/6/4 13:02 Thank you for bringing this up. I had the same problem. I have even get the game was better on one p ...
Which firmware was when you start playing this game on this phone?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
azizthaheem27 posted on 2019/6/4 20:37 Which firmware was when you start playing this game on this phone?
Hi azizthaheem27 , Thanks for your video and feedback. Could you tell us is there a specific time in the video you feel it lags? Or do you feel like it lags the whole time? Please check your refresh rate setting, and check if switching to other refresh rate settings improves the problem. (Game Center > Game Genie > Game Profiles > PUBG MOBILE Profile > Refresh rate.) If the problem is still appearing, please tell me the following information at the same time when the problem appears. 1) Screenshot of your PUBG Graphics setting (PUBG > Settings > Graphics) 2) Refresh rate (Game Center > Game Genie > Game Profiles > PUBG MOBILE Profile > Refresh rate.) 3) Signal strength (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) 4) System temperature (Game Center) 5) Whether X mode is on 6) Battery level Thank you 🙂