acidreflux360
Star I
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Oreo 8.1
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Let's create a mega-thread of the catastrophic errors and failures that the ASUS Zenfone development team (I assume there are 1 or 2 people who have no idea what they are doing ruining our day to day lives with these updates) produced in their latest update. Let me give a few:
  • Facebook app - reactions do not work. Buttons display as funny shapes. Laggy, buggy and unusable. This is NOT a Facebook problem as until the update I did yesterday, I never had these problems. The Facebook app is up to date, I have restarted phone.
  • Battery draining very fast even on standby
Plus there are the previous problems which ASUS could not be bothered to fix because I guess ASUS do not care about their customers and enjoy getting negative reviews on here, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, technology forums, technology review websites etc. Selena, why don't you just resign and work for a proper company? OR, give me the contact details of your boss or supervisor. Your turn guys, what issues are you experiencing?
11 REPLIES 11

l00ky
Star I
I love you man, good thread. But it would be easier to list the good things in this disaster phone, than listening failures 😉. The only good thing I've found so far is the fun of Selena copy-paste replies every where, acting like there's nothing. Please charge bla bla. Could u take screenshot bla bla. 🤣🤣🤣.

acidreflux360
Star I
absyr posted on 2019/5/28 15:54 I love you man, good thread. But it would be easier to list the good things in this disaster phone, ...
I agree, I feel sorry for Selena because her management are letting her get all the abuse and clearly don't care about their customer service staff. I wish I could copy and paste answers all day and get paid to do it!

l00ky
Star I
acidreflux360 posted on 2019/5/29 18:13 I agree, I feel sorry for Selena because her management are letting her get all the abuse and clea ...
I don't know, to feel sorry for her, or angry of what we get. But maybe you are right she is just poor employee under bad management. Oh the MANAGEMENT 🤣, i can tell you from my experience (i worked over 15 years reached to be national sales manager ), if they don't fire the whole top management before the end of this year, i can tell the ASUS smart phones department will shot down in 80% countries by the end of next year specially developed ones - they might survive little longer in India, but the low revenue will force them to shot down later .

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi all We have already highlighted lagging and battery drains issue to our developer team. Team is investigating the case. If additional information is required, we will notify you. If there would be any updates on this, we would surely follow you up. We sincerely apologize for the problem and any inconvenience.

cozz89
Star I
Rear camera is always blurred. After shot a pic, clear in screen, it is elaborated by a stupid software and get blurred, unusable for anything.