ifthakher668
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201906/01/194016etjsd5ize4zl5c5l.jpg

When I open camera app for record slow motion video this happen. Plz update camera app and solve this. I request you plz improve camera app..🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi ifthakher668, Good day. Is your camera version currently on 4.2.11.1? If yes. Please kindly restore the camera app to the default settings for a check. (settings > apps & notifications > see all apps> app info> camera > storage & memory >clear data and cache.) If this problem still persists, please kindly tell me where are your videos and photos save to? (e.g. internal storage or SD card) Thank you.

watssonmerry
Star I
I have also faced the same problem with my new phone and I have tried a lot to solve the issue of searching on the Internet, but it failed to solve the error. Finally, when I visited epson printer error code 0xf3, it helped me a lot to get all kind of solutions regarding the issue.

ifthakher668
Star II
Yes.. latest version of camera Need more improve

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi ifthakher668, Does the camera work without crash problem after restoring to default settings? If this problem still appears, please kindly let me know. Thank you. 🙂