ugursrc24
Star III
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: V16.0615.1905.100
Frequency of Occurrence: New
Rooted: Yes
APP Name:

Last edited by ugursrc24 on 2019/5/29 20:21 Audiowizard modes stopped working after V16.0615.1905.100 update
7 REPLIES 7

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
bigboichef posted on 2019/5/31 20:52 He means when chag in settings the audio doesn't change .I usually keep it in pop in my car Bluetoot ...
Hi bigboichef, Thanks for your reply. Do you mean that only the "Custom equalizer" works but other settings are not to work properly in the Audio Wizard when you using the Bluetooth output? Thank you.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/6/3 16:27
bigboichef posted on 2019/5/31 20:52 He means when chag in settings the audio doesn't change .I usually keep it in pop in my car Bluetoot ...
Hi bigboichef Thanks for your kindly reply. Please refer these functions in the yellow circles of the below screenshot. Could you please tell me whether these functions do not work properly except the "Custom equalizer" when you use a Bluetooth output? (e.g. Car Bluetooth or Bluetooth headset) We would appreciate your reply.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi bigboichef Good day. Do you mean the "Bluetooth effects" not work? (please see the yellow box of the screenshot) Thank you.