azizthaheem27
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS600KL_15.1630.1903.89_0
Frequency of Occurrence: all the time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello sir, I recieved my phone yesterday for some reasons i cant play pubg mobile on HDR or HD graphics even in lowest settings its lag i reinstalled pubg 3 times with clearing data and my network is totally fine because i tried pubg on my iphone x which is working fine on same network plz fix this because i bought this only for pubg and i also tried asphalt 9 which is working great.
18 REPLIES 18

azizthaheem27
Star I
My cooling fan was connected while firmware update is that thing happened because of that?anyone?please help!

jd_ocon
Star I
azizthaheem27 posted on 2019/6/1 15:02 My cooling fan was connected while firmware update is that thing happened because of that?anyone?ple ...
it's okay when you update the phone firmware and if you plug the Rog Phone accessories it will automatically update the accessories of the firmware. to fix this problem try to factory reset your phone. i have also ROG Phone and i'm using it daily and i did not encounter this PUBG game lag.

azizthaheem27
Star I
I did factory reset didnt worked for me do you have same model and same firmware?

Jan_Darrel
Star III
azizthaheem27 posted on 2019/6/2 15:53 I did factory reset didnt worked for me do you have same model and same firmware?
Yes we are the same model and firmware and mine is also rooted no problem here. I think there is a problem in your ROG Phone bt i don't know what cause you to lag.