dcordeiro2017
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: The last one
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Music player

Hi, when I use the phone speakers (estereo mode) to hear music, some parts of the music are unheard. But when I listen It on the earphones I can listen all . It seems that one of the speakers is playing loudness then the other. I would like to know how to fix It.
4 REPLIES 4

mikekklau
Star I
My problem is using bluetooth headphone for poweramp,  sounds like a broken speaker,  its fine when  playing youtube.... :@

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi dcordeiro2017, Good day. Do you mean the equalizer no function when playing games? Could you show me a video about your operation? We've reported this matter to our tech team. Thank you. 🙂

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi dcordeiro2017, Good day. Could you show me a compare sample of video and point it out? Please also tell me which music player do you use and version. Does this problem happen on any specific music? Thank you. 🙂

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
mikekklau posted on 2019/5/29 04:30 My problem is using bluetooth headphone for poweramp,  sounds like a broken speaker,  its ...
Hi mikekklau, Good day. I've replied to your thread, please kindly check it out. :) Thank you.