eiansiah57
Star I
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 8.1
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi may I know when will the update come for ZB570TL? Will it be Android O or P update? I have battery,sound,random restarting issue with my phone after the Android O December 2018 update and I hope ASUS can fix it asap. TQ.
9 REPLIES 9

eiansiah57
Star I
Standby mode is fine but when using it it drains quite fast like 2-3 mins per percent

eiansiah57
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/5/24 15:18 Hi eiansiah57 Thanks for your feedback
Standby mode is still fine but when using it ,it seems to drain faster than before

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
eiansiah57 posted on 2019/5/24 15:27 Standby mode is fine but when using it it drains quite fast like 2-3 mins per percent
Hi eiansiah57 If you think that there’s battery draining in use Could you please kindly tell me which app cause battery drain fast? How much battery percentage does it consume? How much time do you use this app at the same time? If possible, please kindly show me your battery screenshots so that we could understand more which app run out the battery a lot. 1. Battery : settings> Battery 2. History details: settings> Battery> please click the sheet Thank you:)

johnroa136
Star I
hey long do you fix bugs in asus ZenFone max plus it always hitting when using such as 1 or 2 minutes of using i uninstall all my apps and lower my phone animation but it still hitting and sometimes it going stock that i have to restart it to function normally but the worst is its always stocking im just watching YouTube for 10 to 15 minutes then the battery life will go down really fast just 100% to 74% can you fix it i hope you listened to me thanks

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
johnroa136 posted on 2019/5/30 20:43 hey long do you fix bugs in asus ZenFone max plus it always hitting when using such as 1 or 2 minute ...
Hi all We have already highlighted lagging and battery drains issue to our developer team. Team is investigating the case. If additional information is required, we will notify you. If there would be any updates on this, we would surely follow you up. We sincerely apologize for the problem and any inconvenience.