Xdxd99
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: /
Frequency of Occurrence: Unknown
Rooted: No
APP Name: Audio wizard

Last edited by Xdxd99 on 2019/5/22 21:18 Lost all headphone profiles for no reason
7 REPLIES 7

Jefferson_R_
Star I
Você apagou todos os perfis de fone de ouvido, mas isso não quer dizer que você não possa restaurá-los. Só tocar no sinal positivo e adicionar os perfis novamente ao seu gosto. English: You have deleted all headset profiles, but that does not mean you can not restore them.  Just touch the positive sign and add the profiles again to your liking.

Xdxd99
Star I
The positive sign did not respond

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Xdxd99 posted on 2019/5/23 17:49 The positive sign did not respond
Hi Xdxd99, Have you accidentally cleared cache/data of AudioWizard? We would suggest you update to the latest firmware version WW-15.0610.1905.28 and check if the problem is still appearing. If the problem is still appearing, please tell us your AudioWizard version. Could you tell us after what actions may cause the headphone profile to disappear? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Xdxd99 posted on 2019/5/23 17:49 The positive sign did not respond
Hi Xdxd99, Have you accidentally cleared cache/data of AudioWizard? We would suggest you update to the latest firmware version WW-15.0610.1905.28 and check if the problem is still appearing. If the problem is still appearing, please tell us your AudioWizard version. Could you tell us after what actions may cause the headphone profile to disappear? Thank you 🙂