Did you mean: 

Can't add new APN

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: 1.04.07.12
Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201905/21/155020rnojiaamh5n90jdr.jpg

Hi, I have the latest version of Android, can't connect to my internet data plan, the invisible button plan in other forums does not work. Please help!
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello tatiana.nstewart Good day. May I checked with you again whether your firmware is currently on WW-90.11.162.58? (settings> about phone > software information > build number) If not, I would suggest you update for a check. Thank you.

this is my build number! It was just updated a few days ago and I can't do another update

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello tatiana.nstewart, Thanks for your message. Please kindly click the menu on the upper of right, and reset to default on APN. Please also refer the following as below: (1.) settings > apps & notifications > see all apps > 3 dots menu > reset app preference. (2.) settings > apps & notifications > see all apps > 3 dots menu > show system> settings > storage & memory >clear storage & cache. If this problem still persists, I would suggest you backup phone files and factory reset. Sorry for any inconvenience.