Did you mean: 

4G connection flucuation

Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-15.1630.1903.89-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Every 5-10seconds
Rooted: No
APP Name: All

Last edited by apocalypse12342 on 2019/5/20 16:53 Hi, I constantly get ping fluctuations since the beginning. Initially I thought it could be my sim card but I've changed my mobile subscription with a brand sim card and it still fluctuates very badly. Regardless of the apps used, I get spikes in all of them. I've tried restarting and resetting my network connections and it still does not work. Please assist.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/5/22 11:25 Hi apocalypse12342, Did this problem appear in previous firmware versions as well? Kindly provide us your SIM operator.\ When this problem appears, how does it effect your use? (e.g. which app) Please show us a short video of the problem if possible. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. When this problem appears, please screenshot the SIM status to make sure the signal strength. (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) What is your preferred network type? (Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Preferred network type) Have you tried a SIM card by another operator in the same location? Have you tried putting your SIM in other phones in the same location? When the problem appears, are you in a building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/ indoor or outdoors? Where is the approximate location where this happens? Have you checked in different locations? Kindly help us with the above questions. Thank you 🙂