Andy1012
Star I
Model: ZC520TL
RAM: 2GB
Firmware/App Version: WW_15.10.1810.275_20181105
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
Rooted: No
App Name:
Description: Annoying problems and system bugs with the Android 8.1.0 on Asus ZC520TL

Good day, I've been using Android 8.1.0 on my ASUS phone since december last year, and here is a list of system problems that I'm experiencing: 1. Almost every time I'm unlocking my phone weather if using fingerprint or pattern the camera app starts (I'm must notice that launchig camera with fingerprint sensor is turned off). 2. Facebook app is not shown in the background after launching. 3. After calling or answering a phonecall the audio is late for about 10 sec. or more. 4. When there is a incoming call, the display turns off, so then I have to unlock it, and after I turn off my camera app I can answer the call. 5. After 25% battery life simply drains out for about a minute, so the phone turns off. 6. There is also problems with camera focus, and quality of the photos. In general smartphone lost it's stability and speed after Nougat. Notice! Factory reset did not helped with this problems.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi dear friend. We reported these problems several times, but we did not hear any convincing results. Their only solution is: Sorry for any inconvenience ..

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello Andy1012 Good day. 1. Sorry, I got some confusion here. Do you mean the system launch camera automatically if you unlock the screen no matter access by fingerprint or pattern? 2. Do you mean the Facebook cannot retain in the recent app key list? Please kindly restore the Facebook and update to the latest version 3. Does the signal strength well when you encounter this problem? This might also cause by the signal of the area in the location whether good or not. If your device has good signal strength, I would suggest you check this matter under safe mode. Please also use another SIM card of a different operator for a check. * note: In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode 4. Have you set the fingerprint? If yes. Please go settings> security & lock screen> fingerprint> turn off the "Incoming call lock" 5. The battery will drain faster and the system performance also becomes low if you continue using it on the low battery. If your device has the problem of automatically shut down, please kindly try to backup phone files and factory reset. 6. Could you help me restore the camera app and update to the version 3.0.63.6? Could you focus by manually? If the focus still failed, I would suggest you bring your phone to a local service center for a check. http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Thank you.