lessey
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: regulary
Rooted: No
APP Name: bluetooth

Last edited by lessey on 2019/5/14 20:44 Need help!!! After the last update of the system (Android 9 appeared on my phone) can't use it in my car (KIA). Bluetooth does not work. The problem is not in pairing the devices - the connection presents, contacts ang call list are loadedto the car, I even can play media from the phone thru the car systen... But I can not use PHONE. Car system does not 'see'any incoming and outciming (from the phone) calls. If I try to make calldirectly from the car system, this call appears for amoment on the screen of the carsystem, then I see the message 'The call is ended' and the call is continuing only in phone, the car system works in its common way - radio etc. Trying toreset the phine and the car system give no result. Pairing another phone using Android 9 (Nokia 😎 with the car system shows no problems - everything works without mistakes. Whats the problem with Asus and Android 9???? Shall I wait for solvingthis problem or I need to look for another phone (another brand)??? May be there is away toreturn Android 8 to my phone???
7 REPLIES 7

lessey
Star I
Last edited by lessey on 2019/5/17 08:36
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/5/17 05:19 Hi lessey Good day
Hello Selena I'll try to reset BT, but sure it won't help - I've already reset my phone ro factory settings twice. There is no error message in the phone or in the car system. The car is KIA Mohave 2017 using Android 2.3.4. What doyou mean asking about sync system? Where can I see its version? Other phones work with the system without any problem. My Asus worked with it before the last update too.

smkmujeeb
Star I
Hello there...I am facing an irritating bug in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2....it's happening after I updated it to Androi P....which I received very late....the bug is that my Phone automatically goes into Mute mode without my consent or any command....I don't want to miss any important call or message....Help me with this...

lessey
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/5/17 05:19 Hi lessey Good day
Nothing has changed after the connections reset