Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twinview Dock touchscreen non responding

Celerity
Star I
Firmware/App Version: 8.1.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Since yesterday
App Name: Twinview

Last edited by izitk.b on 2019/5/7 17:41 Since yesterday my twinview dock isn't working, I plug my phone in and it changes and recognises it, if I press a game like Asphalt 9, both screens would show the game, however touch screen does not work, I tried to factory reset it, it worked for a bit, phone asked for an update and after I updated it stopped working, so I factory reset again, and now it doesn't work still, everything works on the twinview, the screen itself, the speakers, just won't respond to my touch please help me Twinview Hardware: Aura Version: 0x7 Audio Version: 4.119.0000-0000.0010 Touch screen Version: version_wrong Dock Version: 161 USB PD Version: 18 DisplayPort Version: 0x1604
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/5/10 11:41 Hi izitk.b, Could you tell me it started to appear again after updating from which firmware version to which? * Find the firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Software information Have you already updated to the latest firmware version WW-15.1630.1903.89? How much battery level is this problem appearing under? Is this problem appearing only in games or the TwinView's touch screen cannot work at all? If only in games, could you tell me which gaming app? Is the problem appearing in every gaming app? Kindly help with the above questions. Thank you 🙂

Celerity
Star I
Yes my version is WW-_Phone-15.1630.1903.89 It happens on all battery levels, it does not matter how much battery I have, and the twinview screen turns on, everything works fine, for example if I press asphalt on my phone, it will also load on the twinview screen (as it's a dual screen programmed app), however when i touch my twinview screen, it will not respond to my touch. But today i've discovered a breakthrough, by opening the twinview not all the way, the bottom screen will work, however if I flip it open all the way to it's maximum range, the bottom screen will stop working. Aswell as i've found out now that my Twinview versio is now also different Twinview Hardware: Aura Version: 0x7 Audio Version: 4.119.0000-0000.0010 Touch Screen Version: 49 (new) Dock Version: 161 USB PD Version: 18 Display Port Version: 0x1604

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
izitk.b posted on 2019/5/13 09:07 Yes my version is WW-_Phone-15.1630.1903.89 It happens on all battery levels, it does not matter how ...
Hi izitk.b, Is the problem happening on every game? Did it start to appear after the phone updated to WW-15.1630.1903.89? If yes, please kindly show us a short video or photo of the problem. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂