vermilion586
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 15.2016.1902.340
Frequency of Occurrence: NC
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera

Last edited by vermilion586 on 2019/5/15 19:07 Hello, I have a question about the front camera of the MAX PRO M1 (6GB RAM). In technical sites say that the resolution of the front camera is 16MP, and even in the advertisement of ASUS, but in the configuration of the camera can only select 8MP. What should I consider? Is there anything that can release the rest of the resolution?
8 REPLIES 8

akirayjin
Star II
What RAM your model is? 16MP Front Camera only available in 6GB RAM model. 4GB and 3GB only have 8MP Front Camera. You can see in GSMArena website https://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_max_pro_(m1)_zb601kl_zb602k-9173.php

vermilion586
Star I
akirayjin posted on 2019/5/16 05:30 What RAM your model is? 16MP Front Camera only available in 6GB RAM model. 4GB and 3GB only have 8MP ...
My phone have 6GB RAM. Look the image. I dont understand.

akirayjin
Star II
Hmm.. As I can't understand the language in camera settings. If you clear data and cache camera app, is still in 8MP? I'm suspect some settings make the max resolution to 8MP. Like you can't have flash when in portrait mode. Also look like you activate the developer mode in camera app. Just to make sure with default setting still max 8MP or not.

vermilion586
Star I
Last edited by vermilion586 on 2019/5/16 09:04 i already cleared data and cache camera app, but still appear 8MP. i activated the developer mode to be sure about settings, still apear 8MP.