This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Problem with video recording

Hi asus, My zenfone 5 is experiencing video recording problem. I can't record video after I updated my software to WW_16_0610_1901_74. Even though I clear my camera app data and cache I still can't record video. I hope that it will be fix with the next update. Thank you
15 REPLIES 15

Last edited by flaviosoares84_8W3 on 2019/5/13 09:51 Hello Emilee, I did a hard reset on my Zenfone 5 three times and the process encounters problems when using the headphones.  The proximity sensor stops working and the camera does not shoot.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/5/14 17:09
flaviosoares84_8W3 posted on 2019/5/13 22:50 Hello Emilee, I did a hard reset on my Zenfone 5 three times and the process encounters problems whe ...
Hi flaviosoares84_8W3 and All, Good day. Thanks for your kindness and reply. I've passed this case to our tech team. We're addressing your case in a proactive way. May I checked with you again whether your firmware is currently on WW- v16.0615.1903.92? Camera version is currently on 4.2.9.0? If yes. Could you tell me below info? (1.) Does this problem appear only if you set up the system language as "Português (Brasil)? (2.) Which place do you save photos/ videos? internal storage or SD card? Thank you.

Last edited by flaviosoares84_8W3 on 2019/5/14 08:04 Hello, (1.) - I use the language "Português (Brasil)"; (2.) - My media is saved in internal memory. I do not use a memory card.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
flaviosoares84_8W3 posted on 2019/5/14 20:59 Hello, (1.) - I use the language "Português (Brasil)"; (2.) - My media is saved in internal memory. ...
Hi flaviosoares84_8W3, Good day. Thanks for your kindness and reply. I've updated your information to our tech team. We'll get back to you if there's anything coming up. Have a nice day. 🙂

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi flaviosoares84_8W3 and All, Good day. I've texted you by PM, please kindly check it. We would appreciate your reply. 🙂