thayan_moura
Star I
ZF Model: ZD552KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 7.1.1
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time.
Rooted: No
APP Name: Wifi maybe

Hello guys, i'm Brazilian, so do not mind the my english, please ;P. Well, my zenfone have one problem with the wifi when i lock he or the screen turns off after a while the wifi "hangs up", I do not know why, my Facebook, Whatsapp among other apps stop sending notifications and messages, i tried reset he for the but continued with the problem, how i resolve this it?
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi thayan_moura, Please check your WiFi settings: Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Three dots on the top right > Wi-Fi advanced > Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep > please choose "Always". Check if notifications are allowed in app info. (Tap and hold the app on home screen > app info > app notifications) Please allow the apps to "auto start" in auto-start manager. (Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Auto-start manager) Check your battery optimization settings, and do not optimize the apps you wish to receive notifications instantly. (Settings > Battery > Battery optimization) Check your battery mode, and choose Performance or Normal. (Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Battery modes) Thank you 🙂

thayan_moura
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/5/13 22:39 Hi thayan_moura, Please check your WiFi settings: Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Three dots on th ...
I did everything that you reported but the same problem is still going on.