leezfj
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: Not sure where to find this
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi, I have been using my twin dock for less than 2 weeks and the air triggers have stopped functioning. Have restarted my phone multiple times and tried across different games but it is not working anymore. Please advise if there is anything i can do for my phone. Thank you/
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi leezfj, Please tell me your firmware version, find the firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Software information. Do you mean the triggers on TwinView Dock - right and left button cannot work? Please go to Game Center > AirTriggers, and make sure to enable it. Does this happen in any specific game or every game? Does air triggers on the phone work when not attached to TwinView Dock? Thank you 🙂

a_s_g966
Star I
I have the same problem ,, please help

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
a_s_g966 posted on 2019/5/2 07:26 I have the same problem ,, please help
Hi a_s_g966, Could you show me a short video of the problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. What is your firmware version? Find the firmware version in Settings > System > About phone > Software information Do you mean the triggers on TwinView Dock - right and left button cannot work? Please go to Game Center > AirTriggers, and make sure to enable it. Does this happen in any specific game or every game? Does air triggers on the phone work when not attached to TwinView Dock? Thank you 🙂

a_s_g966
Star I
Hey  Air trigger not functioning in all games such as pubg mobile , asphalt 9, free fire and others.  Firmware: opm1.171019.026.ww_phone-15.1630.1902.80 I have tried all possible methods and still not working.  Both blue and red circle disappears when I try to move them around. I tried not to move the air trigger circles and move the desire buttons to the place of the air trigger circles but still not working .  Plz help