ZiCott
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: 15.1630.1902.80-0
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

After using the RoG Phone for 6 months, I decided to go back to my previous gaming phone. I was surprised that after 6 months in the box, it still retained 70% of battery charge. OMG, but after using the old phone for 2 weeks, I am back using the RoG. Unfornately the RoG phone couldnt retain any battery life back in the box for 2 weeks. Why is that? Is the PHONE not really OFF when I select POWER OFF? The battery was completely drained. I find this quite a bit alarming. 1. The Battery Componets are subpar or 2. The phone is secretly never powered OFF, and drains the battery. Maybe its trying to phone home? to the MOTHERSHIP!!!!!!
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/4/29 11:28 Hi ZiCott, What was the battery level before you put it in the box for two weeks? After charging to 100%, then turning it off overnight for one night, do you find the battery drained? If yes, please show me the battery consumption screenshot in Settings > Battery > tap on battery icon > Advanced Battery Usage. Thank you 🙂

ZiCott
Star I
hmm...so you are telling me, the Phone can still generate a Battery report when the phone is OFF? I guess I will tell you tomorrow