This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 5z slow charging speed after January security patch.

nickbipul
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by nickbipul on 2019/2/28 06:49 I have suddenly been experiencing slow charging on my ASUS 5z after January security patch before i get my ASUS 5z charged up in just a hour but now it takes more than 2 hr to fully charged. Now it seems like fast charging have been switched off with the update.i request asus to please see this matter and fixed it as soon as possible...
67 REPLIES 67

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
iuliubalas03 posted on 2019/4/23 20:15 I am sorry to say this Asus, but you are extremely disrespectful to your costumers. This slow chargi ...
Hello iuliubalas03, We apologize for any unpleasant experience. May I know whether your firmware is currently on WW-90.11.162.50? Do you use the stock adapter shipped with ZS620KL? I've texted you by PM, please kindly check it. Thanks and have a good day. 🙂

iuliubalas03
Star I
Yes, my firmware is WW-90.11.162.50 and i use only the stock adapter.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
iuliubalas03 posted on 2019/4/24 15:42 Yes, my firmware is WW-90.11.162.50 and i use only the stock adapter.
Hi iuliubalas03, Thanks for your reply. I've texted you by PM, please kindly check your message box. Thank you. 🙂

iuliubalas03
Star I
I saw your message. It seems you do not understand that the problem is always there!!! Not from 40 to 60 percent or something else. It is charging with 500 mA constantly. Not with 18 W as it was before the pie update

iuliubalas03
Star I
I do not have time for tests as You asked. I think you just don't care Asus.......