ALX15
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: OPM.WW_Phone-15-2016.1902.340-20190216
Frequency of Occurrence: Almost all the time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi, Since I purchase the phone I have been experimenting lot of networks issue (bad Wlan and 3G signal), I was specting for some resolution in some system upgrade, but it did not happen. I can deal with the Wlan bad signal, but the 3g reception problem is annoying. I saw that there a ton of posts about the 3g networking issue, and there are no formal resolution for it... Please, could you try to do something from software perspective, I do not care if there are some advanced option to use more battery to the radio, but I have a phone that have battery for 3 days, but im not able to be sure if im receiving the calls, or IM.... Thanks AC.
5 REPLIES 5

ALX15
Star I
Hi, Is your location Argentina? Yes Are your network plans 3G in both Movistar and Personal? Yep, both are compatible with the network bands from the cellphone Could you show me a screenshot of the signal strength in the settings when the problem appears? (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) Attached Screenshots with low signal, and no signal How does it affect use when the mobile network problem appears? Can you load any websites? Please show me a screenshot of when the problem appears. When the problem appears I cant make any call or SMS and receive any WhatsApp or access to any web page. And sometimes after that I need to turn on / off the airplane mode to connect over again with the 3g network. Regards, Alexis