cselko
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Two finger scroll does not stop after reaching the top or bottom
Model: S410UN
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

Last edited by cselko on 2019/1/29 15:32 Whenever I scroll to the top or the bottom of a page (e.g. pdf viewer), and after releasing the touchpad I hit the ctrl key, it starts zooming in or out (until it reaches max/min size). Note that this is not the normal behavior, when ctrl+scroll is zooming in/out. The problem is that the scroll is released, and even after a few seconds if I hit ctrl it starts zooming (so there is no parallel ctrl key and scrolling!). This is very annoying as it zooms in/out a page to max or min size during normal use (e.g. I scroll to the top and then I want to switch tabs with ctrl+TAB, and as I hit ctrl it is zooming out to 1% of size)...
9 REPLIES 9

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello cselko, Which version of touchpad driver are you using? Please help to check if you have the latest one. https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-S14-S410UN/HelpDesk_Download/ Thank you very much.

cselko
Star I
Touchpad_ASUS_Win10_64_VER110025.zip

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Try this version 12.0.0.18 ,

cselko
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2019/4/12 07:13 Try this version 12.0.0.18 ,
Version V11.0.0.25, the one installed on my computer is the latest on the ASUS VivoBook S14 S410UN website, there is no version 12.x.x.x.