Firmware/APP Version: eu bluetooth speaker
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Good day may ask, what should i do to fix dis problem.. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi balljackb78 Good day (1.)Please kindly try to turn off Bluetooth scanning (settings> location > menu > scanning> turn off Bluetooth scanning)Have a try. (2.) Please kindly test it under safe mode. (safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163) (3.) Is there any error message pop on when you encounter this problem? If yes, please kindly show me your screenshot ----------------------- Please tell me what Bluetooth device and the model of the device you are using Does this problem occur even when you connect to device? Please help to confirm,thank you:)

balljackb78
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/4/19 15:27 Hi balljackb78 Good day
I've already try the safe mode, but the bluetooth pairing, the device cant find. And still wont work.. The type of bluetooth speaker i have is attached..pls do some action with the compatibility of the devices...

Tic_Tech
Star I
Go to app settings and find the app "Bluetooth" clear the cache and then try once. It may work.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
balljackb78 posted on 2019/4/23 12:50 I've already try the safe mode, but the bluetooth pairing, the device cant find. And still wont wo ...
Hi balljackb78 Good day What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build number) Did you use Settings > Connections > Bluetooth connection or third party APP to connect your? Does this problem occur even when you connect to device? Please help to confirm. Please show me your device detailed (model and version). Thank you:)