ZenFone-DRW
Star II
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name: .

Last edited by DrewPh on 2019/1/15 08:01 To asus , Are they working on the camera issues? Asus should know about this. The camera is terrible Issues and need to solve: ●Auto mode in outdoor situations with Good lighting (Main rear camera16mp) -Camera performance is too bad. Under exposure(Its too dark) When HDR is on, you noticed it doesn't change Over exposure when the "BOX" shape on camera detects faces and noticed bad color reproductions ●Selfies (Front main 20mp & 8mp Wide angle) -When Square type detects faces and using front cam on Outdoor with good ambience and well lighting conditions. Camera perform OVER EXPOSURE ●Camera Video recording -Noticed there's a lot of noises going on audio ●Pro mode -it's only perform good when Low lighting or sometime bad performance. No consistency ●Portrait mode on -When detecting objects (Faces / People) Its going Under exposure resulting to dark images even in good and well lighting situation ●●OVER ALL? CAMERA IS NOT GOOD AT ALL So ASUS should know about this issues on camera of this "QUAD Camera" All four camera is useless and bad. Asus should try this model so they can observe and know where they need to improve on "Camera app Software" DISCLAIMER : Not only for my intention but for US who using this Zenfone 5Q all over the world. This post pointing for any IMPROVEMENT to give Clients or Customers a better performance "A Worthy PHONE" instead a trash phone. Still looking forward about any of this issues on Upcoming Updates even when Android 9.0 is releases
7 REPLIES 7

legendarycue1
Star I
Yeah i agree bro camera sucks on this i bought this phone on april 6 2019

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi legendarycue1, Good day. If your firmware is currently on the WW-14.0400.1903.065, camera version is on 4.0.57.9. Could you show me your original photos and describe more about it? Also, please show me information as below: (1.) Camera mode (2.) Camera set-up (3.) In which scenario do you take the photo Thank you. 🙂

rmjsaplot
Star I
☝️☝️☝️ that's how Asucks pretends to be helping.