This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Problem with video recording

Hi asus, My zenfone 5 is experiencing video recording problem. I can't record video after I updated my software to WW_16_0610_1901_74. Even though I clear my camera app data and cache I still can't record video. I hope that it will be fix with the next update. Thank you
15 REPLIES 15

same problem with my phone. latest version already

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, Good day. May I know whether your firmware is currently on the latest WW-v16.0615.1903.92? Thank you.

I am having the same problems, but only when I have my headphones plugged in. I've already cleaned all I can and my system version is the latest.

I also have the same problem. The camera closes when I try to record using the headphones. ASUS delivered a firmware version with several bugs related to the headphones.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi flaviosoares84_8W3, Good day. I've tested this matter and I cannot find out this problem on the latest version WW- v16.0615.1903.92. Test video: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/4727504BC97549558E6AAD8312DE04C2Y (1.) Please restore the camera app and update to ver.4.2.9.0, also make sure your firmware is current on the latest. - settings > apps & notifications > see all apps > camera > storage & memory >clear storage & cache - settings> system > system update (2.) Please also help me to check is there any a debris stuck in the jack. Thank you.