Did you mean: 

Nfc/bluetooth

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16_0615_1903_92
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Share it

Experiencing automatic disconnection on wireless devices when pairing or to establish connection by using nfc like wireless speakers equipped w/ NFC. And also unable to connect or to receive file from sharing App. Scenario: when i try to pair or establish connection to my Bluetooth speaker using nfc, its starting to pair/connect but after a few seconds about 10 seconds or so it suddenly the bluetooth is going to switch off by its own causes disconnection into the bluetooth speaker. And the other issue is by using sharing App like Share it, i wasn't able to receive any files directly from receive button, i only managed to establish connection when i send file first before receiving ,It is quite strange indeed. This issue started when i received Android pie update until now its not fixed. I hope you can help us.
1 REPLY 1

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi renterojustine, Good day. Have you checked this matter with another device? I've checked this matter and I don't encounter these problems in the latest firmware WW-v16.0615.1903.92. (1.) I can receive or send files via NFC (2.) Pairing with my wireless headset (WH-CH-700N) and there' no disconnect problem. I would suggest you can reset the network settings and check this matter under safe mode. (1.) Settings> system > reset options> reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth (2.) In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode Thank you.