Did you mean: 

Have run out of patience with camera!

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera

I've waited too long for Asus to solve the camera issues, I bought this phone on release day in the UK and having bought cheaper brands in the past such as Xiaomi etc I was expecting great things from a £350 phone that was hyping it's camera capabilities. Sadly blown out and over exposed shots requiring lots of work in Snapseed to make them usable is all I got for my money. My phone will be up for sale soon, my first and last ASUS and a support team that seem not do care about complaints. Huawei here I come!
8 REPLIES 8

hieule_pp
Star III
I'm still waiting for asus to improve their camera in low light environment, especially noise control. I'm also using google camera but its color production is not as accurate as the default camera app's

lukter
Star I
djinntheblack posted on 2019/4/11 09:38 Just use Google Camera. I think Asus will never update their poor camera app.
I already use the google camera but I don't understand why Asus can't update its app

Knotist
Star I
lmoriubaldini posted on 2019/4/11 15:50 I already use the google camera but I don't understand why Asus can't update its app
They just don't care. This is my 3rd Zenfone. I used Zenfone 5 (1st gen), Zenfone 2 and now Zenfone 5. They always ruining some apps and never fix.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, I apologize for any unpleasant experience. For the overexposed on stock camera, if your camera is currently on the version 4.2.9.0. Could you please kindly show us more details as below, so that our tech team to further analysis. (1.) Which lens do you use? (front or back camera) (2.) In which scenario do you take this photo? (3.) What's camera mode do you use? (e.g. Auto mode) (4.) Please help me upload your original photo to a cloud and paste me your share link. (e.g. Google drive, Asus webstorage) We would appreciate your reply. Have a nice weekend.