Did you mean: 

BATTERY GOES FROM 100% to 98% quickly

Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS600KL_15.1630.1902.80_0
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: all apps

ROG Phone Battery fully charged 100% after 1-2 minutes of using on a none heavy graphic games(ex. Pirate King and Coin Dozer) / browsing only. From 100% it become 99 to 98% quickly. like for the first percentage of 99 to 95% it seems it goes down/drains faster without heavy use. Is this a problem? or it just the battery drains quickly for the first few charges. Also based on playing EPIC Seven game tried playing it on a lower power mode + battery optimization it lasted only like within 5 hours only.
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi deevancecedric, Does this problem appear when you remove the charger immediately after the battery level becomes 100%? We would suggest you try to keep charging for 30 minutes after it becomes 100%, then check if the problem still appears. Thank you 🙂

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
Epic seven is a battery hunger game even on saving mode its still use th same power

boby_ciuc
Star I
Hey I just bought a rog Phone, and I have the same issue, from 100% my battey in the next 2-3 minutes, just searching Facebook or Google, going to 97-95 % More than this, Playing on the phone with a 60 MHz my battey is completely empty in maxim 2.30 hrs, playing with 90 MHz maximum 1.30 hrs my battery is empty. Doesn't looks normal for me, anyone else has the same problem?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
boby_ciuc posted on 2019/4/17 15:23 Hey I just bought a rog Phone, and I have the same issue, from 100% my battey in the next 2-3 minute ...
Hi boby_ciuc, When the battery goes from 100% to 97%, 95% quickly, do you remove the cable immediately after it reaches 100%? We would suggest you try to keep charging for 30 minutes after it becomes 100%, then check if the problem still appears. For battery drain quickly when using the phone, does battery drain while using any specific apps? Please tell me the app and the battery variation while using it for some time (e.g. 1 hr, 100% to 80%). Thank you 🙂