This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery is drained fast when update newest firmware

Anybody has problem like me ? After I update my zenfone 4 to newest version of firmware, the battery is drained very fast. Normally, If in standby mode , 1 day battery lost around under 5% but now I days in standby most , battery lost 50%.
3 REPLIES 3

Yeh i use zenfone4 selfie so my battery is draining real fast even after updated to the latest version what should we do

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi nguyenhuy.tran0903, Do you feel like battery drain after using the phone or in stand by without using it? If while using the phone, does battery drain while using any specific apps? Please tell me the app and the battery variation while using it for some time (e.g. 1 hr). If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots. 1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list > turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > ""Advanced battery usage"" (tap the battery icon to access) 2) Tell me the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) 3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off? Thank you.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
fahimbhuyangb posted on 2019/4/11 01:13 Yeh i use zenfone4 selfie so my battery is draining real fast even after updated to the latest versi ...
Hi fahimbhuyangb, For ZenFone 4 Selfie, please post your thread in the relevant section: ZD553KL(ZenFone Selfie) https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=311 Thank you 🙂