Did you mean: 

Have run out of patience with camera!

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera

I've waited too long for Asus to solve the camera issues, I bought this phone on release day in the UK and having bought cheaper brands in the past such as Xiaomi etc I was expecting great things from a £350 phone that was hyping it's camera capabilities. Sadly blown out and over exposed shots requiring lots of work in Snapseed to make them usable is all I got for my money. My phone will be up for sale soon, my first and last ASUS and a support team that seem not do care about complaints. Huawei here I come!
8 REPLIES 8

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi MidlifeCyclist Good day. May I know whether your firmware version is currently on WW-16.0615.1903.92? There are some conditions that will influence the amount of light entering the shutter, for example, the shooting angle or position, even the light of the scenario. I would suggest you to try to lock AWB/AE, and adjust the brightness bar. https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/B4DB60E62F074D4EA40A6D79AA25D70AY Thank you. 🙂

5ta1da
Star I
LoL ..... shooting angle ... Good Joke :lol

lukter
Star I
Your answers are ridiculous. I will never buy an asus product again and it's a shame because the hardware is great but the camera software sucks.

Knotist
Star I
lmoriubaldini posted on 2019/4/10 18:15 Your answers are ridiculous. I will never buy an asus product again and it's a shame because the har ...
Just use Google Camera. I think Asus will never update their poor camera app.